I love shrimps. I think they are one of the most yummy of all sea foods. This is one of the easier recipe and is great for a romantic sea-food meal with (or for) your better (or worse??) half. I made it yesterday but don't get any ideas...lol. I am surprised that someone got this recipe right through the hints and that someone is Tarini. Let's get to the recipe straightaway...
Dedication: This recipe is dedicated to all the seafood lovers.
- 450 gms shrimps
- 2 tsb oil
- 2 garlic cloves. minced
- 2/3 cups clam juice or chicken broth
- 2 tsb lemon juice
- 1/2 tsb salt
- 1/8 tsb crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsb cornstarch blended with 1 tsb water
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and heat untill tender for 2 minutwes
- Add shrimp and cook untill almost cook, about 3 minutes
- Add clam juice, lemon juice, salt, red pepper flakes and bring to boil
- Cook it for 1 more minute
- Transfer shrimps to serving plates
- Bring liquid to boil, stir in cornstarch mixture and cook stirring untill sauce is thickened about 1 minute
8. Stir in parsley and sauce over shrimps
9. Serve with rice.
Hint for next recipe: I told him to come in and have potatoes for dinner.
Gossip of the week: What do you make of the recent 'hair'-raising cricket controversy involving Pakistan?